March 1, 2010

Breaded Baked Pork Chops

I generally am not a big fan of pork chops because no matter which recipe I try, they always seem to come out dry.  I've been experimenting with a few different methods the last few times I've cooked them, and I finally came up with a recipe that didn't dry them out. These were very tender and flavorful due to wrapping the pan with foil rather than baking them uncovered.


Breaded Baked Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops
Italian breadcrumbs
1 egg
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp Cajun seasoning

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place beaten egg in one bowl; place breadcrumbs and seasoning in another bowl.  Dip pork chop in egg, then in breadcrumbs.  Repeat with remaining pork chops.  Line a 9" x 13" pan with foil.  Spray foil with cooking spray.  Place pork chops in pan; cover tightly with foil.  Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until cooked through and tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment