February 7, 2011

Parmesan Tortilla Chips





Parmesan Tortilla Chips 

1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 corn tortillas
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp Kosher salt

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.  In a small bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, and pepper.  Brush evenly onto both sides of tortillas.  Cut tortillas into wedges.

Place wedges on baking sheets in a single layer.  Sprinkle with cheese and salt.  Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until chips are crisp.

6 comments:

  1. As I mentioned on TastyKitchen, these look so good. I'm hunting among recipes I've saved for good and easy things to make for my sister's upcoming visit (with her new little son!) and I remembered these chips, which I totally have to throw together now. Thanks again for the great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I hope you like them! :) They are so easy to throw together for a quick snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you have a print button here or pinterest on your receipts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I guess I'm not that technically savvy. :)

      Delete
  4. Made these the other day. Really good taste!! I got busy and let one pan get alittle too done, but will make again for game night, this time I will not let them get over cook. Thanks for the receipt !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added some chopped fresh sage with these ... excellent

    ReplyDelete