December 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge



Peanut Butter Fudge

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla extract

Butter an 8" x 8" dish.  In a saucepan, combine sugar and milk.  Measure remaining ingredients and set aside.  Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally till it comes to a boil.  Do not scrape sides or bottom of pot.  Let boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.  Remove from heat.  Stir in remaining ingredients until melted and smooth.  Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate until firm.

5 comments:

  1. My husband love PB Fudge! I'll have to try this recipe out on him...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks easy and delicious. I bet if I made this recipe I'd eat it all in one sitting. Better stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made this a few weeks ago and my husband, 18 month old son, and I all LOVED it! Crockpot recipes are my go-to on evenings that I won't have time to make dinner and this is one of our favorites already. We are having it for the 3rd time tonight!!! Thanks to Pinterest for helping me find you! Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks tasty but might I suggest that you swap cage-free organic for pastured organic. From what I know, it seems like a kinder option! Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    Love your post. It's really amazing & helpful too. Being foodie i keep trying new dishes i tried this recipe & it turned out to be really tasty . Keep sharing :)
    Thank You & Regards
    Ankita



    onlyloudest

    ReplyDelete